My love:
Ahhh, yesterday our date was so wonderful and such a nice break. We are lucky--I mean blessed (thought I would save you the time in correcting me on that since you always do) to have such wonderful family who volunteered to baby-sit for us. I felt like a teenager in love again as we played goofy golf. Then we went out to eat at a buffet, as you so enticingly suggested. A nice quiet meal where we could actually hear each other talking, except when we went to get some dessert together and came back to find our table cleared because the waitress thought we had left. Oh well, she apologized and we resumed as if nothing had happened. But, then we had only been gone for 2 hours. Gee, we can't waste the precious time we had alotted to be gone. So we were able to discuss, and agree on a movie that we both really wanted to see. Only a seasoned married couple who truly care more about the welfare of their spouse than themselves could do that and still be satisfied. It was a HILARIOUS movie, was it not? We were laughing so hard we nearly busted a gut! But, then reality hit as we got a call from Uncle Mike who I could tell was at the end of his rope and could hear little Livvy screaming in the background. We had chosen, but stayed too long. Poor baby--she still won't take a bottle or sippy. She'll get there. But I enjoyed every minute of our date (it's been months you know?) even though we spent money we probably shouldn't have. But we will consider it an investment in our eternity, OK?
{143}
1 week ago
























































0 comments:
Post a Comment