Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

10.04.2008

Love Notes To Bro. Mo. (trois)

My dearest:

I think back to our dating days as I reflect on General Conference today. You had to go into the office to load software and do other necessary things for your boss (unpaid--you are so noble). And you told me of the talks you thought were especially good. The one on Sacrament Meeting and Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin's talk about laughing more at life, in spite of adversity. But why am I surprised to hear your feelings about those topics? You are always the one who keeps the respectful attitude about all things sacred and you are the one who is the optimist out of the two of us. But as I write this I think back to the days when I had received my answer from the Lord that you were Mr. Right. "But how will it be possible?" I questioned. "He is not a member of the church, nor does it seem he ever will be." The Lord knew His plan for us back then and he knows it now. We have made our choice of where to be and we know it because of promptings of the Spirit. Oh, how I love the fact that we are able to read each others' thoughts and just look at each other for confirmation that what one of us is thinking is what the other is thinking. I am so glad that we both feel comfortable with the choice and the road that the Lord has put before us. No, it does not make perfect sense; but it will. I loved the talk today about prayerfully studying the scriptures, praying, and attending our meetings etc. I looked at you with tears in my eyes as I realized comfort from a loving Heavenly Father was issued to my heart because we are doing all we can do and that is enough. The Lord will take care of the rest of our burdens. We have put our faith, hope and trust in Him who knows all. Please picture my arms around your neck as you read this. (And I am waiting for my first letter on that new blog you created.)

All my love-- {143}

0 comments: