Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

11.28.2008

End of Tally

I was so upset this morning when I realized I had forgotten to post yesterday. Awww man! I missed Thanksgiving and was so close to completing NaBloPoMo. Well, I can at least tally up the last two days' events:

*made two aprons--matching fabric but with different backgrounds--one for me and one for Bro. Mo.

*ate 2 Thanksgiving feasts and brought home lots of leftovers

*tried to get the twins good naps

*hounded Bro. Mo. to replace the brake pads on the van--he promised it will get done tomorrow--after he works a few hours and then we go to his Dad's house for more food

*traveled back in two vehicles--yay, the van is fixed--Thank You so much for the generosity Mom and Dad

*had a mini b-day party today complete with gifts and cake courtesy of my wonderful MIL--Thanks Mom Aljuwani

*unloaded the houseful of stuff we always end up bringing when we go anywhere

*Loved every minute of it!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you, babe.

Yeah, I missed a day way back at the beginning of the month. :( But have done every other day. So I figure I'll make us our own special banner for finishing (minus one stinkin' day).

Jeremy and Cindy said...

I didn't make one single pie this year. Call me lazy if you want. My inlaws usely buy theirs. Even if I offer they tell me not to worry about it.