3 Favorite products I use now: (sorry no pics like she had)
# 1--My sewing machine. Bro.Mo. bought me my current one for Mothers' Day when we lived in Flagstaff, after my other one broke, and the repair man I took it to almost laughed at me when I showed him the brand. Geez! Talk about judgement day! Speaking of...better start thinking Christmas dresses x 4! Eek!
# 2--My KitchenAid mixer. Black, of course, to eventually match all my kitchen appliances. But now I kinda wish I had gotten neon green to sport my style a bit more.
# 3--Baby monitor. Doesn't need to be turned up very loud. Somehow, Mom's have that ability to wake immediately at the slightest sound. Love those things.
You are tagged automatically by reading this!
1 week ago
























































1 comments:
Hey Nora! I got that game at Target, my favorite store of course. We have quite the game cupboard also. We should make that a tag. Take a picture of your game closet. It might tell us how fun each other is, LOL, or how many games we need to keep the kids busy. Any games you guys love that we might need to buy? My kids also love any of the Littlest Pet Shop games and many others. Hope you can find the game, it's loads of fun!
Post a Comment