Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

11.04.2008

Well, that's a bummer

Now we need to find bumper stickers that say: "Don't blame me! I voted for the other guy." I found it funny as I listened to all these political analysts talk about how long Obama's "honeymoon" will last. Not long, if you ask me.

2 comments:

The Duchess said...

I read an article earlier that said the market fell over 400 points today and they are blaming it on yesterday's election results. If you find that bumper sticker you need to let me know. I will definitely get one!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

I am with you on this one. I hope that it won't turn out as bad is predicted. John McCain wouldn't have been a perfect but there was too many things Obama believed in that I didn't agree with. Oh well I guess we just pray that it works out for the best.