....the more layers, the better.
I had a long chat with my bosom bud Sammie today. It was so wonderful!!!! You never realize how important friends are until they are not living close to you.
I was saying to Bro. Mo. the other day in one of my down times how much I realized having Sam around when they lived here was really helping keep me "up."
We have so much in common so it is easy to talk about each others' "layers" without feeling judged or criticized. I miss it so much.
Bro. Mo. and her DH are great pals too, and the kids loved playing. We all miss them.
We talked about death, depression, parenting, and jobs. The only thing missing was being face to face instead of ear to ear.
Love you Sammie!
1 week ago
























































2 comments:
It was so good to talk to you too, darlin'.
I scanned that photo - you may have it on your computer. But here's a link to it:
http://flickr.com/photos/falwyn/3238812145/
And if you want it in your blog you should be able to paste the following code into your post to put it in there (put a < before the "img"):
img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3130/3238812145_77167cec02.jpg" width="500" height="396" alt="1993 camp" />
I am glad to hear that you and Samantha have been able to reconnect and have been such a strength to each other.
Post a Comment