We got a really great laugh the other day.
Emma had done something to make Bro. Mo. mad, and brought him a picture. Inside it had a picture of a big flower she had drawn and said "I'm so sorry."
This is just like Emma. Yes, she gets into everything and likes to push every button I have, even the hidden ones. But she is always very quick to give a hug and apologize.
I asked her if I could see the picture and this is what I found on the front. Hannah Montana, High School Musical stars, Jonas Brothers--will now be referred to as....
Rats Rock.
She had meant to put Rock Star, (like this--ratS Rock--one word starting from the middle of the heart and the other word leading out from the other side of the heart. But it got a little mixed up.
1 week ago
























































3 comments:
It's priceless! What was B's reaction to it?
Haha...did her mind go backwards for a minute? Or did she write backwards??
Thats one for the scrapbook. Too funny.
Post a Comment