We were out shopping later than usual tonight (just me and my girls; Bro. Mo. is on a scout campout) and were at Home Depot getting some washers to make these AWESOME necklaces that my aunt makes and *E* asked:
"Mom, how old will you be when we are grown-ups?"
I kinda laughed it off and didn't really answer; maybe I said I don't know.
She then said "So you'll be like nearly dead?"
Gulp. Swallow. Choke on my spit. Laugh. Cry.
blah. blah. blah.
1 week ago
























































3 comments:
You may feel nearly dead once you have raised them. Then you will become rejuvinated when the grandbabies arrive.
I want to see what the neckalaces look like!
Too funny. On one of Shaylee's preschool asignments she said I was 99 years old so I imagine when she is grown up I will be dead. Or maybe somewhere along the line I will started getting younger again.
Post a Comment