Do your kids pants have holes in the knees? Mine do--just *E*'s--which are now "handy-downs" (as *A* says) for *A*, so I found a tutorial over at Pink and Polka Dot to do cuffs around the bottom of the legs.

1 week ago
Do your kids pants have holes in the knees? Mine do--just *E*'s--which are now "handy-downs" (as *A* says) for *A*, so I found a tutorial over at Pink and Polka Dot to do cuffs around the bottom of the legs.

Posted by Nora at 8:17 PM
3 comments:
Those are cute. It's funny, I called them handy downs too cause I got a lot of them. I didn't know it was hand-me downs until probably high school. Haha.
We too have this problem. This past year both of the older boys went through several pairs of jeans that were just fine except for the knees... Quite frustrating. I had thought about making them into shorts but, what you did was a few steps beyond what I had thought of. A very clever idea! Now the shorts look really cute and they no longer feel like hand-me-downs. :)
Why is it that I only have three kids and I can't get nearly as many projects done as you mangage to. Very cute! I may have to try that with some of Kelsi's pants.
Post a Comment