Finally getting costumes done. *A* has been "reminding" me for 3 weeks. Found the per.fect fabric at Hancock today--totally rad sale!! Glad I went there. *E*'s is black and white Houndstooth and *A*'s is hot pink suede. The saddle shoes are another issue. Really don't want to pay $12 a pop, but Keds style shoes cost even more than the saddles. Ugh! May have to venture into a thrift store.
Twins will be hand-me-downing it. An elephant for *O* and a green dragon for *I*.
These babies are no longer a part of our lives. I went in for the plunge yesterday and took them away cold turkey. The twins have been doing GREAT!
One of those idiotic late night cravings--its all the fault of the Food Network show (Bro. Mo.'s favorite)---Unwrapped. Cold Stone was featured on tonight's episode. I've only been there once before--years ago--and I wasn't all that impressed. Well, tonight's splurge was tasty, but the price is not worth it. I could have bought almost 4 gallons of milk for that price! Of course, in our home the milk would have lasted about as long as my ice cream did. We need to buy a cow.
Bro. Mo. currently has a 3.70 GPA in school and got an A in his nemesis class--the one with the two 18-page papers. Way to go babe! Our dream of moving far, far away :) to Flagstaff or Thatcher may soon come to pass.
And speaking of Bro. Mo., his finger is healing nicely. Oh, you didn't hear? He cut the tip of the middle finger on his left hand mostly off. We had to take him to the hospital. All 4 girls in tow, we drove Daddy to TMC. 4 hours later, 4 hungry kids later and way past their bedtime we got home and took inventory of how we would deal with the middle appendage being EXTREMELY bandaged with a brace, since he is left-handed. He's doing great--stitches come out Saturday.
























































3 comments:
By the time you guys get to Flagstaff, I'll be done with school and moved. We can't be in the same place at the same time. A year before I come up here, you guys move. Luckily, I'll probably be getting my MBA so that'll give you an extra year!
When Tom accidentally almost cut his finger off four years ago, I was so mad at him for being careless with a knife that I made him drive himself to the hospital. You're a good wife!
I laughed at your "moving far, far away" thing. Too funny.
Hasn't Billy learned anything with having a MIL that is forever carving her appendages with knives?
Post a Comment