
Alright, let's be brutally honest, shall we?
First of all, just to clear the air, I did not turn on Cinderella in the twins' room, sit them in front of it, and then go sit in front of my computer. No, I was absolutely not looking up scented oils on Bath and Body Works' website!
And no, they did not just pull the batteries out of Bro. Mo.'s laptop mouse. (which isn't his anyway)
Just slap me silly and call me irresponsible---(I mean Mommy)
A little precursor...............................
I was so excited to move into this house and FINALLY have a place for my piano. But, evidently, we can no longer play it, because I don't know about you, but I do not play standing up! We can no longer leave the piano bench out, since we have a MONKEY living with us!
So, no it was not me behind the camera before her removal.

She did not eat the plant dirt either, by the way.
Well, yes I admit I did go to the library sale today. $5 bag day---yippee skippee!! But I most certainly did not shove 39 books into one bag!!
























































1 comments:
cute post, Nora!
Post a Comment