Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

11.17.2009

The twins get a haircut!

I was asked a couple years ago by a friend from our old ward how I got my girls' hair to grow so thick and long. She had the cutest little girls. I told her she had to cut it. It seems strange, but it's true. So that is what I did to the twins 2 Saturdays ago. I did it at Mom's house; Bro. Mo. was gone helping set up for a wedding. They did so well! I got *I*'s a little shorter than intended, but I don't think it could be helped. It is amazing to me how much like the older girls they are, right down to the shape of their heads to the calic on their foreheads and the thickness.

And, speaking of haircuts, I am about due. Hmmm.

2 comments:

Carolina said...

You're good. Those are some cute cuts!

Viki said...

Ahem. . . it's "COWLICKS" or "COW-LICKS" I believe. The shorter hair sure makes them look older, too, and the bangs totally changed O's looks.