I should know by now to upload pix in reverse order. So just pretend that they are switched. Or go to the end of this post and read from bottom to top.
*I* got to drive the car in Autopia 'cuz Mommy couldn't fit her giraffe legs under the steering wheel.
King Triton's Merry-Go-Round
In front of Heimlich's candy corn field
I took a picture of the picture
Second morning before heading to the park, we stopped at Target to buy these invaluable kid leashes. I had planned on making some, but with the move my sewing machines have not found a place to call home yet.
No luck for *E* either
In front of Sleeping Beauty's castle
Overall, we had a blast! Hit some bumper to bumper on the freeway on the way there as a Memorial Day parade was letting out.
Ran into Will and Reina Gibson at Disneyland--small world
Didn't lose anyone
Stayed under budget
great hotel--Radisson
--tons of walking means blisters, sore muscles and sleep-filled nights
WE ARE SUPERPARENTS---making it on a road trip with 4 kids (including 2-year-old twins) to Disneyland/California Adventure and not killing each other!!!!
























































1 comments:
on the splash mountain ride pic thats me in the way back do you guys see alittle blue in the back by my mom thats me~abbey
Post a Comment