Some days I feel like going back in time 9 years and starting over. Some days I feel like good mom. You know? The ones who actually do more than sit and watch TV all day and let their kids roam around without so much as a hug or hello. Yesterday was one of those days.
Had homemade waffles for breakfast (actually that is a normal occurrence)
Made homemade play-doh for all four girls
Let the kids play outside in the mud.
Had a yummy dinner of homemade spaghetti and rolls.
Made oatmeal cookies with the girls after dinner.
Miracle of miracles, I didn't nag constanly for them to do chores and such. They did it willingly. Some days are like that.
Today, however, is a lazy one. We all need some of those once in a while too. And that's okay.
1 week ago
























































1 comments:
*E* excitedly told me about the play-doh. Did you "hose them off" after the muddy playtime and make them strip (with a towel handy) before coming in the house like I use to do? (Even in the cold of winter)
Post a Comment