Ever have one of those crazy Sunday's where it doesn't feel like Sunday? I hate that! I got scheduled to work on Sunday during church (which I wasn't supposed to but felt I couldn't ask for any favors with just starting and being under new management) so we arranged for Bro. Mo. to just take the girls to church by himself and have someone sit in our Primary class with him while he taught. But that didn't happen. He threw his back out an hour before church and this time it was a DOOZIE! So he stayed home, barely able to walk; not to mention CLEAN-SHAVEN and I went to work. The twins wouldn't go near him without any facial hair.
I HATE HATE HATE working on Sunday. Then I got home to find *E* had ANOTHER fever (had been having them since Friday and didn't go to school) and was crying because her ear hurt. So off to UMC ER we went. I had been home an hour and had not eaten anything all day. Then after 2 1/2 hours at the hospital and one ear infection diagnosis later we came home. WELCOME PINK AMOXOCILLIN! I went out a couple hours later to get her meds only to return home, change out of the nightgown I was wearing and go back to Walgreen's because I had to actually go inside and sign instead of just doing drive-thru. At about 10 I fell into bed next to a conked out Bro. Mo. (darn muscle relaxer pills)
1 week ago
























































0 comments:
Post a Comment