Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

11.15.2010

Goodbye Safeway; Hello Eegee's




My BIL about had a heart attack when I told him I would be working at Eegee's. I applied before I ever went back to Safeway and finally got a call last Sunday. So I put my 2-weeks notice in at Safeway after only being back a month. And I couldn't be happier to be outta that place. They have no concern or compassion for their employees. They only pay cashiers minimum wage and I was getting 14-17 hrs a week. Constantly being hounded by the "uniform nazi" as I called the 1st assistant manager. My only solace was that I had customers from 2 1/2 years ago that fell over when they saw me back and would only go thru my line. And when I went to get my schedule for the 1st week of my notice, I learned that my name was not even listed on the schedule at all anymore. That's gratitude for you. Just proves my point even more. So on to Eegee's.

2 comments:

TrishAnderson said...

Wow - a quick change. I hope this works out for you. I am sure the atmosphere will be much better. Thoughts are with you.

Nora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.