Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

1.31.2011

My Mommy


Happy Happy B-day to my Mother today!!!


Hi Mom. I know you will check your e-mail and read updated blogs when you get home from work today. And I know we already sang to you on our way to school today. But I wanted to do something I don't do nearly enough.



Say "I love you!"



When I think of you I think of someone who is extremely warm and comfortable to be around. You just light up a room when you come in it. Your positive attitude is infectious. Your listening ear has been worn down by many of my ramblings over the years. Your tolerance for many mistakes and your non-judgemental outlook are so reassuring.


Now that I have been a mother for almost 10 years, I see you as more than a mother. You are a best friend. One that I could never hope to emulate. I love you for so many reasons and I pray that there will be many more memories in many more years to come.


♥Nora

1 comments:

Rodney said...

You had me at the "I Love You"! Then the tears really started to flow. A mother couldn't ask for a better #1 child. You were the "guinea pig" for this untrained mother and a good one at that. I LOVE YOU!!