The annual school community fair. We were accustomed to Gale's Family Fun Day. This one was different and later in the day but just as fun. These straw glasses pics were taken as were leaving actually--somehow I can never remember to post the pix backward. These were some of the prizes they chose at the end of the night. If we had realized the cool stuff they could get with tickets from doing the games, we would have hurried and done more games. Ancient Greece theme, jumping castles, huge slide, pony rides, all kinds of games, food, hair coloring, and of course, getting to see your teachers outside their element.
1 week ago
























































2 comments:
Hey, they got pony rides at the farm I'll be working at. They might have them at the Fall Festival. http://agualindafarm.net/id2.html I'll see what I can do to maybe get you guys a discount or something. It says pony rides are $5 extra for each kid but the other free stuff sounds fun! And it's every weekend in October, except for the first weekend...so you can't miss a certain date! :)
Fun!
Post a Comment