Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

9.04.2011

Scissors should be OUTLAWED!!!

I hide them--they find them. Even if it means climbing a bookshelf.


*O* before before


*I* before



*O* cut her hair the first time. So it got cut into a cute short bob. *I* wanted hers done too. (*I* cut her bangs a couple days later)

Tuesday, August 30--I went upstairs to find the loft floor covered in hair. *O* had cut a side off. So she went around a couple days with it like that. I finally bit the bullet and did this...........


The traditional wedge cut that Margo and I had all growing up--I HATED it!! So I hated to have to do it to one of my daughters. But she is cute nonetheless.

1 comments:

Amber Omer said...

That would be a hard cut to do. I grew up with 4 sisters...we all went through our short hair cut phases for identical reasons. Scissors....!!!
They are still cute! :)