Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

9.11.2012

Abbey and Locks of Love

It took way longer than it should have to get an appointment made for her to donate her hair. Would have been nice to know BEFORE I took her to the JC Penney free haircut appt that salons are no longer supposed to submit hair for Locks Of Love. That people are just supposed to do it themselves according to the LOL website directions. Well, that is why it took me so long to make the appt in the first place. I didn't want to pay for a haircut that I could just do myself for free. Lesson learned. Now her hair is still sitting in the bag the salon gave us,waiting for me to get around to sending it in. She LOVES it and she is so adorable with the new cut. (Would have been nice if the before pic had actually been brushed--;)




0 comments: