Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

1.02.2013

2013 Goals

I told myself last night to post on my blog on this first day of the new year. Did I? Nope. Spent the time instead, trying to inch a little further on reaching our BIGGEST goal for the new year---Finding Bro. Mo. a new job. He finally finished his Bachelors in October after 3 1/2 years.

 (So.... Tucson is not a mecca. Salt Lake City, Phoenix area and other spots are now being considered.)

Others on my list of goals?

Daily personal scripture reading and prayer (I have been soooo bad at this for years)

Weekly FHE. Going to make a list of monthly themes so Bro. Mo. and I can more easily prepare

Monthly temple trips and date nights

Paint the living room (of course, part of me is wanting to wait, seeing whether we are going to stay in this house or not)

Work on some debt. Tax return will help us with some of it. Stupid DELL account

Journaling

I'm not gonna make losing weight a goal. I have kept off the 15 lbs. I lost in the first few months of last year, and for now that is ok. For now.

Just looking forward to this year. Big changes ahead for us. Twins will start Kindergarten in July. Emma will enter Young Women's.  And, of course the job. Which is scary to me. The not-knowing. The possibility of having to leave our first home (owned. this is DEFINITELY not our first move)  And celebrating lucky        #13-- anniversary-wise.





0 comments: