So Abbey has a boy in her class named Jackson. If anyone has any ideas on how I can get her to stop constantly talking about him and analyzing whether or not she should do anything without first saying what Jackson would think please let me know. But apparently, it goes both ways. The current substitute teacher while her real one is gone is his aunt and she calls Abbey her sparkle girl. But she also says that according to her real teacher they are just out of control with the oohing and aahing over each other. I also heard at the party from his aunt and parents that they make goo-goo eyes at each other in Sacrament meeting. They sit in the rear of the chapel so I never see it. Whoa! We are in for a "treat" when all 4 beauties get older. Anyway here are pics of his party, where Abbey promptly went and sat by him as he opened his presents. Prim and proper with her legs crossed at the knee as usual.
1 week ago
























































3 comments:
Hey all, it's Jen Howe. I found your blog from Cindy's. You're family is absolutely beautiful. Billy needs to carry a gun at all times when they get old enough to date. I'm so glad Reagan isn't old enough for that yet, but let me know what advice you get so I can better prepare. :)
Hey Jennifer! Its so great to hear from you. Yeah we are going to go crazy when they all get older. How are you guys?
mom I hate hate hate hate hate hate him~abbey
Post a Comment