Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

6.29.2008

WALL-E


Saturday we braved the theater--with the twins--to go see Wall-E. The twins were little angels. Hardly made a peep, and actually fell asleep through the first 1/4 of it. I don't know how, seeing as it was EXTREMELY loud. I worried what people would think seeing two babies in the theater. But there was a lady with a 3-ish year-old and a 12-ish month-old. I think she went out with them 3 or 4 times and you could hear the baby crying several times. I just felt so bad because it was so loud. It was too loud for me! It gets so uncomfortable when they crank up the volume that much. I don't know how babies can not let it bother them. The older girls loved it--Abbey got bored about 3/4 through, but she is not much of a movie watcher anyway. It was a cute movie, as all PIXAR movies are. Then of course, we spent too much money wandering the mall. But how can one help themselves when Old Navy is having such great sales? Like all their flip-flops for $1! So we started school shopping. 43 days and counting.

1 comments:

Viki said...

Have dad get you some earplugs for all of you that you can take next time you go. You'll be able to hear the movie better as well as hearing better later in life because you won't be "movie" deaf.