Last week Aunt Margo came and stayed a few days with us. We did the activity I had been thinking of doing for a while. Papier mache (probably butchered the spelling) piggy banks. We are still in the beginning stage as they have finally dried, but I have not wanted to get all goopy again. So, more to come on the finished product later.
1 week ago
























































3 comments:
Try doing papier mache with 15 9-year-old Cub Scouts if you want a challenge. I even did it when I taught 3-4 grade back in 1980.
That sounds fun...messy but fun! I, like you, like to torture myself with great craft ideas to do with the kids, I also watch my nieces and nephews so it's usually me against 4-6 children all under 7. I can't wait to see the finished product, and directions to make the papier mache goopy stuff
Sounds fun. I need to more things like that with Kelsi and Shaylee. Latly I haven't had much motivation or energy for much.
Post a Comment