Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

7.16.2008

Still Making It Through The Summer

The day after Aunt Margo left, the girls and I had a leisurely day at home, which is what we usually do but this time it was without the usual angry mommy yelling for stupid reasons. I was in a good mood that day for whatever reason. Maybe I got more than 2 solid hours of sleep at one time--I don't know. Anyway, it was just nice. Girls played together on the laptop(this is not unusual) and we taped paper footprints to the floor and learned how to dance(sorry no pics of that). We also made signs for common household items(thanks for the idea Mom). The girls wrote them themselves. Emma worked on her spelling and Abbey on her handwriting. They are so excited for school to start! Ok, Ok so am I.


1 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Nora, this is Lisa Anderson. I noticed your comment on Becky's blog and wanted to say hi. :-) It sounds like you're having a fun summer!

My blog is located at lisaandherdaniel.blogspot.com if you'd like to check it out. :-)