Amy says: "Ihave seen this pop up on 3 different blogs today, and it looked cute so here is goes. Here's how you play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you."
Nora says: "Sounds fun. We'll give it a try."
1 week ago
























































6 comments:
4head - 5head, dressing your brothers up as girls while babysitting them, 3 AM broken heart talks, escorting you in the temple, being there for the birth of you daughters, . . . . .
The one time I got you real good and you believed that there was a dead body out in the old car behind our house and that Trevor killed it. That was the best after all your guys' teasing me. Man, I've been kind of teasing Emma a lot just cause I never got the chance cause I never had younger siblings. Now its my turn to make all your kids nasty little boogers for what you did to me! HA!
I do remember you guys always coming over to my house and never letting us hang out with you. Look at all the fun you missed out on because you didn't let me be there J/k. Although the few times you did let us play I will never forget. Thanks for being such a good friend to my sister.
I remember always fighting over Cindy. "She is my Best Friend!"
"but she is my cousin" and on and on. It is a good thing we grow up, and mature. (She is still my cousin!) :)
There are so many memories and so many good times. Ditto on all of yours you said on my comments. One more to add would be our camp out on you slab of cement where your parent’s family room now is. Setting up the tent, making and eating a whole plate stacked full of smores, putting out the fire the restarted mysteriously in the middle of the night, and being a little concerned that the boys from school were going to make good on their threat to sneak of the hill behind you house and scare us.
Nora, Nora, Nora. Where to begin?!?!?! I think most of my memories consisted of you and Bill, dating or not, and wondering when you would realize you were supposed to be together. :) Senior Trip.....The Ninja. FUN TIMES! Or seeing you in our ward many years later, married to Bill and two beautiful daughters.
Post a Comment