I made this for AJ's b-day party on Saturday. Billy had taken the girls to their Primary Activity (water games and such) and stayed there while I held down the fort with the twins and finished the cake. It was yellow cake with lemon curd filling and raspberry buttercream--covered with fondant. Should have weighed it--probably around 25#. While I was putting the buttercream and fondant on, the power went out. Great, I thought. 100 degree weather and here I am with no A/C or fans to keep this stuff cool. It came on after about 10 minutes, but CRAZY!
1 week ago
























































2 comments:
Sounds like a pretty yummy cake. Though I'm not a big fan of the colors and team! :) Go Cats! You did an awesome job, even with no electricity for 10 minutes.
You have a talent for cake making. I agree with Jen. It is the wrong colors.
Post a Comment