So here is a pic of the cake that I made for Christina. Totally could tell you the things that are wrong with
it.
Well, we had quite the scare. Monday our new monitor arrived, and after I, yes, I set it up I noticed that the external hard drive had fallen off the desk when I tried to access our music to test out the soundbar. Well, the computer wouldn't read it. Billy--Mr. IT-Man, couldn't figure it out either. So that meant something was really wrong. So he took it apart and tried hooking it up slave-drive style to our computer and Emma's computer, but nada. So next day he took it to the company's expert IT guy that they bring in when things are out of Billy's control. I had to wait all night Monday and all day Tuesday, wondering if we had completely lost all of our digital photos! Billy called me Tuesday afternoon and gave me the good news that Pedrom (the IT guy) had recovered all our pics. Oh my heck! Talk about putting life into perspective about the things that really matter.
Also, our good friends, the Montgomery's have moved. Abbey's best friend and mine. We had them over for dinner all the time, traded baby-sitting, Sam just finished a scrapbook for me and I will make her a quilt as a trade. Talking on the phone for long periods, even though we lived a half mile apart, and having a awesome photographer anytime I needed. Hee Hee--thanks Sam. Oh the pain! Well, at least they didn't move to Cedar City or Idaho like they thought might happen. We will get to see them when we go visit family in San Pedro Valley area. Miss you guys!
1 week ago
























































6 comments:
Cute cake! Glad your pictures aren't lost. There are somethings that just can't be replaced. Sorry to hear Sam is moving. Hope all is well for you.
The cake is so cute. You can make one for me anytime. :) Aaron and I were just talking about the Montgomery's last week and wondering what they were up to. Glad to hear they are doing well and all is okay with your hard drive.
I think the cake it cute!! I would be totally upset if my pictures were lost. Maybe you should get them all on CDs so that doesn't happen again.
Oh and I was thinking maybe you could make Kenzie b-day cake so lets talk!
Love the cake!!! Too bad your not closer, so you could give me some fondant lessons. I am very intimidated by it, but love the result!!!
Hey Nora!! So good to read your blog and catch up... it's been a while! I had no idea you married Billy - I remember him from highschool. Way cool that he got baptized. Your girls are so cute, you have your hands full with those twins, I'm sure. Well, good to connect via blog.
Linda
Post a Comment