Dear Bro. Mo. (a.k.a. Brother Morgan),
I have to tell you of a certain thing you do and have always done since we have been loving each other. It helps my day go so much better when it has been a difficult one; it helps me to know that if I think we are at odds with each other for silly, petty things and it seems that we can't quite get our thoughts across to each other without seemingly irritating each other, that things are, in fact, OK. It helps me know you love me OH SO MUCH and helps me to remember that fact when I have decided to let thoughts from the adversary creep into my mind. This little gesture you do only to me lets me know we have an inseparable bond that "no man can put asunder." You know what this is--it is the "wink." The wink comes up when I need it most. It is my most precious gesture from you. Yes, you may wink out of kindness or appreciation occasionally to others, but when you do it to me it carries a special meaning that I will always be grateful to you for. I love you my push-up-doing-every-morning-hunk.
Your love
1 week ago
























































0 comments:
Post a Comment