5 Reasons I LOVE being a Mom Today:
1. As I was sitting at the computer, Emma takes a break from homework, comes up behind me, wraps her arms around my neck/shoulders and says "Mom, I just wanted to let you know that I love you." Talk about tear-jerker.
1. As I was sitting at the computer, Emma takes a break from homework, comes up behind me, wraps her arms around my neck/shoulders and says "Mom, I just wanted to let you know that I love you." Talk about tear-jerker.
Abbey shot this--Emma is watching TV on our bed
2. Going into the twins room and seeing their faces LIGHT UP as they see me for the first time in the morning.
didn't get them in their beds in time
practicing her writing
4. Sitting at the dinner table tonight eating homemade whole wheat pizza, conversating and seeing my whole family content and enjoying each other. (well, not the twins--they had oatmeal and applesauce--YUM)
look at the sly look on Livvy's face
5. Getting to be the Mom of the-man-I-married's kids. They are gorgemous because of him. What a babe! Mm-Mm-Mm-Mm-Mmplaying this little piggy
























































1 comments:
I am glad to hear things are going so well for you. It is wonderful being mom. Not always easy but there are enought wondeful times to make up for the hard ones.
Post a Comment