Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

9.21.2008

Who's Who

Ok goodness knows I have posted enough pics of the twins. But can you tell who is who in this picture? The winner gets...ummm--a pat on the back. (But you will have to give it to yourself--technology isn't that advanced yet.)

BTW, Grandma discovered a new tooth in Izzy's mouth! Now I know why her tongue has been plastered to the top left corner of her mouth for the past week. But did she cut the normal "one of the front two"? NOOOO! She cut her left "fang" as I call it. Now she will look like a lop-sided vampire for a while. More on the twins' progress in a later post if I ever get around to posting about their 7-month b-day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olivia on the right, Isabel on the left. That's a hard one, even when I look at the big version!

I get a pony, right? Or a cookie at least!

Nora said...

Hee Hee Hee! Sure a big pink pony--you are right!

Viki said...

Grandma always knows her babies. But because I don't check the blogs until after I get home from work, Sam beat me to it. It is obvious Iz left, Liv right.

MANDERSON said...

The one on the right is Olivia, the left is Isabel and those are Emma's toes in the background. :)