I tried this for Family Home Evening two weeks ago. I told the fam after the opening song and prayer that I was going to go get our guest speaker. So I went and got my 'Sariah' garb on and came out and presented the lesson of the story of Lehi from Sariah's point-of-view. The girls are still talking about it. I don't know if I actually had them fooled (I doubt it) but they referred to me as Sariah, not as Mommy. Try it. It was a cool way to put a new twist on the FHE lesson and can be done with any scripture character or past /present church authority. Get the men of the fam involved too so male characters can be done--we would run out of women really fast.
4 days ago
























































1 comments:
Fun idea. I will have to try it sometime.
Post a Comment