Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

10.09.2008

Poor Livvy...


I was in the kitchen making dinner while I "thought" Emma was entertaining the twins (who had been asleep between pillows on my bed.) I suddenly hear a 'thud' and knew it was from my bedroom on the opposite wall. Emma said she hadn't moved them so it must have meant that Livvy squirmed herself out of the pillows and off the bed...and 1 little monkey bumped her--'nose'--on the plug to the fan that was in the outlet on the wall she hit. Daddy thinks its bruised. Totally my fault for not checking on them sooner and I really laid into Emma for it (one of my many weaknesses--blaming the first-born,) since she was in the room.

1 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

I always hate it when one of my children get hurt.