Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

10.13.2008

Finally...

So I have been tagged several times to do this but couldn't sit and think of all my quirks/randoms things about myself on the spot. Bro. Mo. even said he would list them for me. LOL.

1. I LOVE green! I always have and according to my Mom it has been my favorite color since I have known what a color is. Even the kids in school growing up could tell the teacher what Nora's favorite color was. Now, it is geared mostly toward sage green.

2. Bro. Mo. is only the second guy I ever dated. The first was a learning experience--we will leave it at that as I do not like to recall that period in my life.

3. I CANNOT STAND onions or mushrooms. Just this evening I was straining a jar of spaghetti sauce (we use it for homemade pizza--I make my sauce for spaghetti from scratch) through a colander to get all the mushrooms out.

4. I have become so cheap, I mean frugal, that I never buy anything for myself, haven't really for several years. Bro. Mo. made me buy the last shirt I bought. Otherwise, I make them.

5. I am terrible at returning phone calls.

6. I am borderline OCD. Let's say, for instance, that I am doing some pages in a word search puzzle book. I must go in order by page, and go in order down the list of words. Just the other day I demanded that Abbey give me my puzzle book and use a different one, lest she mess up my rhythm. I HATE losing stuff! (just lost my keys; got copies, but can't copy my keyless entry remote that was on the ring; that is essential with twins)

7. I never carry cash. If by some chance someone pays me back with cash, or I return something or whatever, it goes straight to the bank as soon as possible. I have to know where every penny is spent. Bro. Mo. has slowly gotten used to my incessant asking for all receipts each day. Poor guy.

8. I don't like my "tallness." My MIL, Oma, insists that it is a blessing and I should relish it. Thanks Mom, but it was a curse growing up. I did not like having my friends ask the guys to ask me to dance. Even now, I am the exact height as Bro. Mo. and wore satin slippers at our wedding.

1 comments:

Becky said...

I LOVED your "OCD" ness in nursery. That was the only way we could cope with that small storage closet!