Emma is on the verge of finishing the "hang-ups"--the two huge stacks beside her on the piano bench. Abbey had already done the "folders" ( I helped) and we had put them away. Do I say this in a bragging way to illustrate the productive Morgan girls? "Oh no!" I say. On the contrary, their laundry sat PILED up on the bed in the twins' room for several weeks. In that time I washed the girls' tall, heaping hamper full of laundry TWICE and just kept piling it on the bed. Because this is what doing all their laundry entails. A whole afternoon devoted to the folding and putting away. Phew! Its done and I feel relieved--oh wait, now I need to finish ours and the twins'. Each of the girls' piles of pants/shorts/skirts reached as high as the couch cushions. My word!
And here we see just panties and socks in that basket. Don't worry--those undies in her mouth are clean. I love to wash laundry; I just hate the consequences.
1 week ago
























































1 comments:
Oh, the never ending piles. We are familar with those around here.
Post a Comment