Oh must I do this tonight as I have fallen asleep reading my scriptures and suddenly lept out of bed to recall that I have not posted today. 2nd day? C'mon Nora.
Here are Halloween pics.
I think it is obvious what the twins were; (and if you don't get it, shame on you for not knowing your Dr. Seuss characters) Abbey was Scarlet O'Hara (I mean could a child be any closer to looking just like her?) or a southern belle, whichever you prefer; and Emma was Hannah Montana. Bro. Mo. and I borrowed our idea some friends--hey thanks Becky and Tom.
1 week ago
























































3 comments:
I LOVE the "thing 1" and "thing 2" costumes!
I should have shown both our costumes in a picture because both of our shirts said "LELL", but people probably could figure out yours better!
Really cute costumes. They are all adorable!
I just loved the twins!!!!
Post a Comment