Sam, I have seen this "term" on your blog before, but did not understand what it stood for (National Blog Posting Month) until I read your post of today. Count me in! Anything to get me motivated to blog more, goodness knows I have been a slacker.
So today we were at Wal-Mart Marketplace... Christmas music started playing. What?
Girls are actually playing outside. I mean, why not? It is supposed to be freakin' 90 degrees for a high today. Oh, cold weather, where are you?
Twins are sleeping. Ahhhh!
So is Bro. Mo.--on the couch as You've Got Mail plays on the TV. My favorite fall-ish movie.
Thinking about the wedding cake I get to make next Friday. Dreading it? Looking forward to it? Hope it looks okay so want to get it overwith so I can finally stop worrying? Hmmm.
Halloween pics coming soon.
4 days ago
























































1 comments:
I am sure you have been a little busy with the twins and making costumes and other such fun. I am sure your cake will turn out great.
Post a Comment