...To get to a hundred! Yup, I am almost there. This is #91! What should I do to celebrate? Decisions, decisions.
and a random picture. Look Cindy, Samantha, Roxy, Linda and Heather. We are all there around the latreen(sp?) So much fun!!
1 week ago
...To get to a hundred! Yup, I am almost there. This is #91! What should I do to celebrate? Decisions, decisions.
and a random picture. Look Cindy, Samantha, Roxy, Linda and Heather. We are all there around the latreen(sp?) So much fun!!
Posted by Nora at 5:05 PM
3 comments:
Greet times. That was a sure a fun year at camp.
What a fun memory. Thanks for putting a NICE picture. I have a ton I could blackmail with......... Don't worry I would never! Camp was awesome, I loved it. Thanks for the great memories!
I agree with Roxy I look pretty goofy too! I had dyed my hair red to be crazy with my friends and no one else did a color that was very obvious. I looked retarded. It left an auburn hue in my hair for almost a year. HE HE!!! Good times!
Post a Comment