Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

12.29.2008

As Steve Urkel would say.....

"I'm wearin' you down baby!" That must be what we dolls are doing to Bro. Mo. as we found this evening, while driving the streets of Tucson to our various stops. I asked Bro. Mo. if he had heard my sister say how much she had paid for her new purse--an extravagant $4! Bro. Mo. told me the amount and mentioned the fact that I had asked her where mine was when I found out. I complied, to which he said "Yeah, it was pretty cute!" Huh? "Did I just say that?" he uttered just as I was thinking the same thing. Pretty soon you will want your own purse won't you, Bro. Mo.?

1 comments:

Shauna said...

Great Post! Come enter the giveaway on my blog :)