I had a fellow blogger on my ever-growing list and good friend ask what our grand finale was from our secret elves. So, without further ado:
Ta-Da!
This is what we found on our doorstep (should have taken a pic of it while it was still out there.) Bro. Mo. and I stood shocked for several minutes. Then, as we stood there in a Christmas Eve embrace, absorbing the gifty goodness, I noticed several cars going back and forth up and down the street past our house. One of the tail-ends of a car I recognized, as I had seen it pulling away from our house one of the 12 days nights after they dropped off their gift. So I realized they were watching us. And I also confirmed Mom and Margo's suspicions that it was probably several families, not just one.
1 week ago
























































4 comments:
Looks like you guys have been really blessed by the generosity of others. That's awesome!
Oh my goodness! Looks like the whole zip code adopted you!! That just warms my heart.
It is great that you are part of a community of family and friends that are looking our for you. Even when all of the gifts are used up, lost, or grown out of the remembering of the sweet spirit that was brought to your home because of such generosity will last forever.
WOOOOOWWWWWW! That is wonderful! I bet it makes you want to "pay it forward."
Post a Comment