Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

1.08.2009

being "in shape" must be a state of mind

I am glad Bro. Mo. didn't decide to whip out the video camera tonight.

The girls wanted to do some exercises after dinner to my workout mix CD (which is no longer in use, and consequently was nowhere to be found) but had to settle for ScatMan. The Macarena is on that CD.

So I promised the girls that I would teach it to them after they cleaned up the mass of toys that is now my living room.

But first we had to come do an online search for a Macarena tutorial.

Has it been that long? It must have, since my thighs were burning after 10 times through. Geez! Its not a very fast dance.

So I resolved that I must be out of shape. But round is a shape right; so it must just be a state of mind. I need to move out of state.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

I can undstand that one. I find myself feeling older all the time and I know it is because I am not the 'correct' shape. If we lived closer to each other maybe we could use the buddy system to help each other out.

MANDERSON said...

Well missy, I did not steal the hot sauce like you accused me of in my blog. :D I just went into Taco Bell, up to the front counter and asked the lady if I could take a few hot sauce packets. It was as simple as that! No problem at all. And not stealing!!!

The Gooding Family said...

You're hilarious, Nora! That last line cracked me up.

Good luck to you with finding "balance."

May 2009 be better for us all!