Today as the girls got home from school, I ushered them--once again--into their room for a little maintenance. It doesn't get bad very often lately because I am constantly hounding them about it. (in fact now a consequence for not flushing the toilet is having to pick up 20 things in whatever room needs it at the time of the offense) The game that works best for them is to have them alternately go pick up a number of things; usually 10. A bit slower, but it decreases the squabbling severely.
But yesterday, out of nowhere, came a "little diddy" into my head, which I sang to them today as we were cleaning the small mess.
****cue music****
♥A clean home is a happy home,
and a dirty home is a pain.♥
They thought it was pretty darn nifty and after questioning whether it was true, they promptly replied, "YES!"
Well, maybe they'll think their crazy ol' Mom isn't so crazy afterall. There is a method to my OCD cleanliness-madness.
1 week ago
























































1 comments:
Why is it so hard to get children to clean and keep clean their room. That is a constant battle in our house. I like the idea of a "little diddy." I love the girls Christmas dresses. It is crazy to believe the twins are already a year old. They sure gro up fast.
Post a Comment