Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

2.21.2009

memory lapse (s)



I seriously don't remember why I googled "Got breastmilk?" bumper stickers. But I did. Maybe, I was in a bloggy block and was just trying to think of something funny to post.

Anyway as I entered the search term "got breastmilk?" it brought up a site that I clicked on that was basically promoting breastfeeding. But the darn thing had a bunch of pics in the header of babies nursing. Who does that? I will admit I have been tempted to take a pic--a set of twins nursing simultaneously is a major thing, not seen everyday--but not for the whole bloggy world to see!

Anyway, I re-did my search term to read "Got breastmilk? stickers" because that was actually what I was looking for. I had seen a black bumper sticker once that read "Got breastmilk?" That is what started this wacky-hormone-erupting-crazed-mama post. That sticker! So I clicked on a site that told of a sticker someone sighted that read as such.

But what it brought up was this. Who has time for that?



p.s. the (s) of lapse is to remind me that the next time I get a bouquet of beautiful tulips (my fave) for V-day and I bring them home from a weekend at my Mom's, I need to remember to FILL MY VASE WITH WATER after inserting said tulips.

1 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Tulips are my favorite also. Someday I would love to grow some purple ones.