My relief society president called me today, as she often does because of my calling, to ask how things were going with the latest task I had been given. After telling her, she poured out many a compliment upon me to which I bashfully thanked her. But I feel it really brightened my day and helped me feel encouraged about our current circumstances and the measures we have had to take in helping them.
To also relieve some stress Bro. Mo. finally had a full day of work and will have another tomorrow and possibly a third. I loved having him home, but I believe it added to my stress; the constant reminder that things were bad financially. Therefore, I put undue stress and pressure on myself to have things just right, so as to feel like progress was being made somehow in our lives. And that caused much friction.
But having him at work today, helped me to fell more energetic about my daily duties. And that brings me to this; a blog article that Sammie guided me to; illustrating how so many of us feel on a day to day basis.
But not today.
I felt like I was more able to handle sister squabbles/discipline, twins irritability, questions, computer playtime issues, homework, chores etc. without losing my cool, as I have so often done in the last few weeks. And I finally was able to play with my girls and just enjoy them.
Its nice to be reminded that we are not invisible.
1 week ago
























































3 comments:
I am glad you had a good day. I also hope you continue to have many a good days. It is amazing how the Lord uses others to reach out to use and tell us the things he wants us to know.
I'm so proud of you Nor! And thanks for playing games with me the other night...it was fun to play games with my sister. Haha, whenever we play games I think about how I always wanted to keep on playing when I was young, the same game over and over, but no one would. And now you always want to play games, every time I'm visiting. Oh, it makes me smile. I love you dearly sister!! P.S. It has snowed a ton, getting close to 2 feet!!
I love your blog Nora! When I grow up, I hope to be half the woman you are. You're amazing!
Post a Comment