
I read blogs such as NieNie and cjane and think to myself--these women are such good story-tellers. They make you wonder if they are really telling the truth or using sarcasm and I know they never use peoples' real names. But, just the same, I love to read their blogs.
Once upon an advanced junior english class, I was a good story-teller. The teacher still reminds me that I erased the file off my computer and threw away the original copy of a wondrous paper assignment. But, alas, I laugh it off. Well, I wonder, why didn't you make a copy of it if you were so heck-bent on using it as a model for future high-school innocents? It wasn't really that good, I always say to myself. Cleverness. That was the trait I wrote about. So many other personality traits I could have chosen. Ahhh, Ms. Lamb--"baaaa-d."
And yet, I read NieNie and cjanes' stories and think to myself--I have a fairytale like theirs. Bro. Mo. has such a way of making me feel like the most important woman on the planet. Our world is so sacred that not many see it in its true light. Just ask our darling girls how their mommy and daddy feel about each other and they'll tell you we can't keep our hands off each other. "They are always kissing! Ewwwww!" Well, those are my words, but I can imagine them saying that, because that is how I feel about us. Did you ever meet a man who could melt your heart just by winking at you or buckle your knees when he tells you you are the most beautiful woman he has ever met? I live with one every day and I take him for granted. It is not always sparkling cider and roses (we never have wine.) But at the end of the day if you are just happy to lay beside each other and chat and relish those moments above all, I'd say you'd better keep that good thing going. I know I will.
1 week ago
























































2 comments:
Sweet post. It is so wonderful to be married to a friend and someone who thinks you're beautiful too and makes you feel LOVED!
You have always written well. You know in every fairy tale there are rough times but in the end there is always the happily ever after. What is awesome is that your happily ever after can go on for eternity.
Post a Comment