Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

3.17.2009

So whad'ya think?

Do you think we still look alike? Margo saw the pic of me and Bro. Mo. down in the post below and posted at 1:00 am! about how people always thought we looked alike even though there is almost 10 years difference in our ages. Then she borrowed the pic and made a collage w/ a bunch of pics of herself. I think we look alike and think that from time to time when I see her make certain faces. So what do you think?

4 comments:

manderson said...

You should click on my picture and save the big one so people can see if better. Cause this one is pretty small. :) Was it really 1 AM? And I'm working today from 8-5!!

Viki said...

Still don't see it. But you also think your grad photo looks like my grad photo. Can't see that either.

Casey and Diana said...

I just commented about it on Margo's about it. I think you guys definitely look related but not really look-alikes. You're both very pretty but in different ways.

Jeremy and Cindy said...

I think in some pictures you look more alike than in others.