Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

4.17.2009

Cupcake Pops

Aren't these the cutest things ever?!!

Over at Bakerella this is what she does best. And she does holiday ones too. I am a SUCKER for cupcakes (in fact, I have a dream of opening up a cupcake shop in Tucson some day--thinking of calling it Bellybuttons--maybe not) and I am going to make some of these eventually. (maybe after I finish my decoupaged photo album recipe books)

3 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Very cute and I know you could do it. You are very talented and ambitions.

Nora said...

These arent actually my doing. They are the bakerella chick but I just posted pics of them from her blog cuz I like them so much. I haven't made any yet

Anonymous said...

They are so delicious! We have made some before for different occasions and have had such a huge response from those who have tried them. Plus they are so super easy to make, the charachters are definitely the most time consuming. I would love to own a bakery too, though I don't have as much patience for really long projects. :) I'm working on it.