Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

4.14.2009

Why do we have to have hair?

First, look what I made today.

Yeah, the colors need some help, and I need more flowers. But those are the colors of felt that I had on hand. And trust me, the thing looks a lot better in person. But changing the headband color, make it a bit narrower, change up the flower color, maybe making the flowers a little bit 3-D-ish or putting cupcakes on it and VOILA!
New Etsy shop item here I come! Thinking I will charge between $8 and $10 for each headband.

Now, to more sad news (for me.) I like Emma's hair to be shoulder length, but it just killed me to have to cut Abbey's hair. She has at least 30-40% more hair than Emma, and hers is soooo healthy and silken and dark and pretty and straight and smooth and on and on and on. Emma's hair is pretty also, but I like hers shorter, so it wasn't so bad. Plus, it finally got them off my back, asking every 5 seconds if I would cut it. I cut each of their hair this length exactly this time last year. So each of their hair grew about 6-8 inches in one year. UGH!
Ok, now on to a new

soapbox.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Very cute headband! I like my girl’s hair long most of the time. The only time I don't is when they are complaining about me combing it. Their haircuts look great.

Chad and Kristen said...

So cute!!!