I've been thinking for a while that I would love to start some themes for each day of the week. Lots of bloggers do it like here and here and here.
Something along the lines of a recipe day, where I share a much-used favorite recipe of our family. Or a guest on a day of the week, that I will e-mail a set of questions to and then post the answers about that person. Or maybe a new craft find that I plan to do.
The options are mind-boggling.
Ever notice that the word boggling can be scrambled to spell blogging? Is it a coincidence? Does anyone know where the word "blog" came from anyway? I know blogging can become a little mind-boggling to me. Bro. Mo. can attest to that as I spend way too much time doing it.
4 days ago
























































1 comments:
"blog" is short for "weblog" I believe.
Post a Comment