Yeah, this is just a random picture, but it happened to be the one I clicked on to see if I had fixed the problem I have had with my blog since October! After downloading a video from someone else's blog, I could no longer adjust the size of my font and I had no text color or right, center, left alignment or bullets or anything. And when I was creating a post and added a picture, all it would show in the box was the html code for the pic; this made it hard to type around each picture, as I had no idea what each picture was. So now look--I can do this aafaasdasasfasfafraasfasfas--again. Love it, love it, love it!
p.s. look at *A*'s hair--isn't it gorgeous? Ever since I cut it up to her chin last Easter, it has not grown back with her natural curl. Darn-it!
























































1 comments:
She's beautiful...all your girls are!!!!
With Alyssa's birthday on the 27th this month, I am wishing you were closer, so you could make me a cute princess cake...
Post a Comment